Yates Thrive Natural Dolomite Lime is a certified input for organic gardening, that contains natural dolomite lime (calcium and magnesium carbonate).
It gently raises the pH of acid soils, conditions the soil, improves soil structure and enables plants to access nutrients, as well as supplying calcium for stronger plants and magnesium for healthy leaves.
- Natural source of essential soil nutrients: supplies a high level of calcium (Ca), a major plant nutrient needed by plants in large amounts for strengthening plant cells, including stems, flowers and fruit. Supplies a high level of magnesium (Mg) which is essential for the production of chlorophyll and maintaining healthy, green leaves. An excellent source of magnesium especially for citrus, roses and tomatoes
- Natural soil acidity adjuster: naturally raises soil pH to ideal levels boosting plant growth through improved plant nutrient uptake
- In acidic soils, certain nutrients are ‘locked in’, so the addition of Yates Thrive Natural Garden Lime ‘unlocks’ nutrients that then become available to plants
- Natural soil conditioner: improves soil structure of heavy (clay) soils and conditions the soil, by stimulating the activity of earthworms and soil microbes. This helps plants to access nutrient s as well as gain greater benefit from other plant fertilisers
- Naturally boosts the decomposition of soil organic matter improving soil quality and stimulating earthworm and soil microbe activity - good for use in compost bins, garden beds and reducing the build up of lawn thatch
- Certified by BioGro NZ
Directions for use:
- For light / sandy soils apply 75-200 g/sqm
- For heavy clay soils apply 150-400 g/sqm
- For new garden beds apply evenly to the soil and dig in
- For existing garden beds apply evenly and lightly mix into the soil. Repeat after 12 weeks
- For lawns, apply 75-200 g/sqm and water in immediately. Repeat after 12 weeks
- Always water in well after application. Ensure all product is washed off the plant
- One adult handful holds approximately 300g
- Apply in autumn and winter
Tip: Watch for these tell tale signs of an acidic soil – stunted growth due to nutrients not being available to plants in sufficient amounts, as well as growth of moss (it generally prefers acidic soil). Also, low levels of magnesium can be diagnosed on older leaves by distinctive yellow edges in an inverted ‘v’ pattern, that develops into brown edges around the leaves. Both of these conditions can be corrected by the addition of Thrive Natural Dolomite Lime to the soil.
Please contact us directly within 30 days of your purchase if you believe there is an issue with your product purchased. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone us on 06 927 4266 OR phone / text 027 453 5132. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange after 30 days of your purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
If the returned product is found to have no fault or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, The Hydro Centre Ltd reserves the right to refuse to provide a refund or exchange.
Gift cards are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call / text us on 027 453 5132 and we will notify you of the process going forward.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Goodwill returns policy
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 7-day goodwill return policy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you of the process going forward.
To qualify, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Any shipping costs associated with the purchase are non-refundable.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any unreturned items will not receive a refund or exchange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.