VegaFlora A+B is a professional 2-part nutrient designed to meet the demands of commercial cropping in either hydroponics, soil or coco coir.
- Highly pH buffered, balanced and contains no unnecessary ingredients. This ensures better flavors, less nutrient lockout, and ensures the nutrient ‘runs’ clear with minimal salt build-up (scale) in drippers, plumbing, reservoirs, etc.
- Very simple to use. No tedious dosing procedures. No waiting, simply measure, pour then stir and it will not clog drippers. For soil and coco, no pH adjustment is required in most waters. In hydro, growers will noticeably use about FIVE times ‘less’ pH Down than normal during bloom.
- When VegaFlora is used as directed, no “cal-mag” additive or extra nitrogen is needed.
- It contains premium grade ingredients including fully chelated trace metals such as Iron DTPA and Iron EDDHA.
- It has a single A+B formula for seed-to-harvest nutrition. This is less confusing and more convenient than using separate grow and bloom formulations. Also, unlike similar products, VegaFlora A+B provides solid performance throughout both veg and flower.
- Cuttings/Seedlings: Add 1.7ml per Litre. Use with Root-XS.
- Vegative phase: Add 2.4 -3.0ml per Litre. Use with Root-XS and OrganaBud.
- Flowering phase:m Add< 2.4 - 3.0ml per Litre. Use with OrganaBud, Flowering Enhancer and Resin-XS.
Stir thoroughly. Ensure pH is 5.0 - 6.5.
Coco Fibre or Soil: Generally apply at every watering. Flush the medium every 1 - 2 weeks with plain water.
Recirculating Systems: Apply at every watering. Check pH and EC daily. Replace nutrient every 7 - 10 days.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
PART A N - P - K 2 - 3 - 8
PART B N - P - K 2 - 0 - 0
Please contact us directly within 30 days of your purchase if you believe there is an issue with your product purchased. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone us on 06 927 4266 OR phone / text 027 295 6833. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange after 30 days of your purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
If the returned product is found to have no fault or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, The Hydro Centre Ltd reserves the right to refuse to provide a refund or exchange.
Gift cards are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call / text us on 027 295 6833 and we will notify you of the process going forward.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Goodwill returns policy
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 7-day goodwill return policy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you of the process going forward.
To qualify, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Any shipping costs associated with the purchase are non-refundable.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any unreturned items will not receive a refund or exchange.