Microgreens, often called ‘Vegetable Confetti’ are an exciting, colourful, gourmet alternative to sprouting and very popular amongst gourmet chefs. They are a small version of baby greens, harvested usually within 2 weeks of sowing.
This healthy option will add colour, flavour and texture to your favourite salad or can be enjoyed on their own.
- Orient - Mustard Ruby Streaks, Garland Chrysanthemum and Coriander
- Western Europe - Cress, Amaranth Red Garnet and Pea Morgan
- Mediterranean - Basil Italian Mix, Rocket and Sunflower
- Eastern Europe - Kale Pink, Cabbage Red and Pea Morgan
How To Grow
Growing in a Microgreens Tray:
1. Fill the clear plastic container with water and place black growing tray on top.
2. Place a thin sheet of tissue paper on the growing tray. Sprinkle your seeds on top.
3. Place in a light and warm position but keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Spray the seeds 2-3 times a day with a fine mist of water until roots develop. Cover with foil or plastic wrap to keep moist and create a mini greenhouse.
5. Once roots reach the water in the bottom container, spraying and foil are no longer required. Keep the water topped up and refreshed. You can also add liquid fertiliser to promote strong and healthy growth.
6. Harvest the seedlings in 7-14 days by cutting just above the seed.
Please contact us directly within 30 days of your purchase if you believe there is an issue with your product purchased. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone us on 06 927 4266 OR phone / text 027 453 5132. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange after 30 days of your purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
If the returned product is found to have no fault or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, The Hydro Centre Ltd reserves the right to refuse to provide a refund or exchange.
Gift cards are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call / text us on 027 453 5132 and we will notify you of the process going forward.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Goodwill returns policy
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 7-day goodwill return policy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you of the process going forward.
To qualify, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Any shipping costs associated with the purchase are non-refundable.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any unreturned items will not receive a refund or exchange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.