- Botanical Name - Medicago sativa
- Fresh nutty flavour and very high in essential antioxidants.
ASIAN GREEN MIX
- Botanical name - Brassica rapa japonica, Brassica rapa rosularis, Brassica pekinensis.
- A tasty blend of popular Asian vegetables. Contains: Mizuna, Tatsoi, Chinese Cabbage Wombok.
- Botanical Name - Vigna radiata.
- Mung Bean shoots are popular in curries, stir-fries, soups, salads and rolls. Grow in the dark for white shoots or bring into light for light green shoots. Use raw or lightly cooked.
- Botanical Name - Vigna radiata, Cicer arietinum, Glycine max.
- Mung Beans, Chick Peas, Soya Beans - A tasty blend of plump stir fry mix sprouts, high in fibre.
HOT & SPICY
- Botanical name - Raphanus sativus, Brassica fimbriata, Brassica oleracea.
- Blend of powerful flavours and bright colours. Contains: Radish & Radish Red Arrow, Kale Red Russian, Broccoli.
- Botanical Name - Medicago sativa, Raphanus sativus, Brassica oleracea.
- Alfalfa, radish and broccoli - A healthy blend full of flavour. This healthy, tasty and crunchy blend will bring a special nutty and tangy flavour to sandwiches, enhancing their taste and enjoyment. Good with all traditional sandwich fillings
- Botanical Name - Pisum sativum.
- Quick and easy to grow, seedlings and sprouts make attractive year round garnish and toppings for salads, snacks or stir-fries. The delicate lush green Snow Pea shoots are traditionally used in Asian cuisine as a garnish but are ideal for many other uses.
- Botanical Name - Triticum aestivum.
- Grow and harvest your own regular supply of Wheatgrass on your own kitchen windowsill. Wheatgrass is hailed as one of Nature's Super Foods that has multiple health benefits from detoxifying the body to boosting the immune system. Very high in multiple vitamins, minerals, beta carotene and amino acids. Looking after your health has never been easier.
How To Grow:
Growing in a Mr Fothergill’s Kitchen Seed Sprouter:
Spread about 1 tablespoon of seeds in one or more of the four clear plastic trays. Stack the clear trays on top of the bottom tray. Pour enough water into the top tray to cover the outlet. This will commence the siphoning action and water will drain down through each of the trays and outlets. When finished draining, empty any excess water from the bottom tray. The water that stays in the clear trays is enough to provide the necessary humidity for successful seed germination. Water in this way at least 2-3 times each day.
Growing in a jar:
Place about 1 tablespoon of seeds in a large jar or similar container. Cover the opening of the container with a fine clean cloth and secure with a rubber band.
Add enough warm water to completely cover seeds and soak overnight at room temperature. Next day, pour off excess water through the mesh cloth. Add fresh water to thoroughly rinse and drain. Rinse and drain sprouts at least twice a day.
DISCARD IMMEDIATELY ANY SPROUTS WITH DARK BROWN OR GREY DISCOLOURING AND HAVE A PUNGENT SMELL
When to Plant: All year round as required.
Sow: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.
Please contact us directly within 30 days of your purchase if you believe there is an issue with your product purchased. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone us on 06 927 4266 OR phone / text 027 295 6833. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange after 30 days of your purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
If the returned product is found to have no fault or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, The Hydro Centre Ltd reserves the right to refuse to provide a refund or exchange.
Gift cards are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call / text us on 027 295 6833 and we will notify you of the process going forward.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Goodwill returns policy
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 7-day goodwill return policy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you of the process going forward.
To qualify, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Any shipping costs associated with the purchase are non-refundable.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any unreturned items will not receive a refund or exchange.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.